
Who has the best the STEAK in Atlanta?
Ask a different Atlantan and you get a different answer.
Some swear by a crowded spot in old Buckhead with a piano in the bar. Others will argue that the best beef is found at a decadent, boys' club institution amongst the city's movers and shakers.
Many will say that a trip OTP (outside the perimeter) is necessary, but the fledgling steakhouse of a quickly growing Midtown group hopes to change those minds.
Others are betting on the impending arrival of great steak from a top chef of New York fame.
With 12 Steaks in 12 Months, I don't intend to come to a definitive answer. Though other palates may concur, 'the best Steak in Atlanta' will always remain a subjective opinion... and you know what they say about opinions.
I do expect, however, to have found my personal favorite by the end of the year, as, I predict, will my dining companions.
No comments:
Post a Comment